2. Information we collect
2.1. The type of personal information we collect and share depend on your interaction with our site and the services you order from us. We do not collect personal information automatically, however if you choose to complete a booking form or submit a registration application to us or if you contact us directly, we may collect certain personal information including your name, address, telephone number and/or email. When you post, upload or share materials on the site or other interactive elements of the site, please note that you may be providing personal information and you should take care when doing so. Personal Attention’s services are directed to persons over 18 years and we do not collect, use or share information from children under 13 years. We are therefore not covered by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We also do not collect protected health-related information and Personal-Attention LLC is not subject to the provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
2.2. When you visit our site, we do mechanically collect certain non-personal technical information. This is information which cannot be used to personally identify, locate or contact you but which is made available to us using certain technologies such as cookies and server logs. Such information include you internet protocol address, device type and operating system, browser type and version, your referring website and/or pages visited on the site.
3. Why We Collect Information
a. We use personal information collected upon booking or registration to manage your booking or registration, as applicable, and provide you with the personalized concierge and event planning services as well as other activities to which your booking or registration relates including providing information, goods or services you have requested. We also use personal information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your requests, bookings or specific inquiries or to administer relevant site activity to which it relates. For instance we us personal information to process transactions and maintain user accounts.
b. We use non-personal information to review site usage. This enables us to understand which pages on the site are popular and by so doing we can improve the design and functionality of our website. We may share no-personal information with our current or potential investors, affiliates, sponsors or advertisers for the site.
4. Opting-in/opt-out: When you supply your personal information to us, we may provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to certain uses of information including for example to provide you with personalized services, offers, promotions and other services that you may find of interest. We will only share your personal information with our affiliates if you have expressly given permission to that. If at any time you do not want to receive our emails, offers or promotions where we contact you on the basis of your previous consent, you can tell us to stop contacting you or click on the unsubscribe link appearing on the bottom of the emails.
5. Limiting the Sharing of your personal information: Please note that you, where applicable, you have the right to limit the sharing of your personal information to our affiliates where so do for our own or our affiliate’s everyday business or marketing purposes. If you have any questions or want to limit our sharing of your information, please call us at 347-200-3351 or mail us using the email provided herein below.
6. Third Party Disclosure: Please note that while we do not share, rent, disclose your information to third parties without your consent, we might be compelled to disclose personal information in response to legal process including for example court order or in connection with investigation or prosecution of criminal or fraudulent activity.
8. Protecting your information: We are committed to protect the integrity and privacy of our customers. To protect your personal information from alteration and unauthorized access and/or use, we use technical and administrative security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include the use of industry standard encryption so that your information is not readable by third parties.
9. Notice of breach: In the event of data breach and acquisition of data containing personal information, we will, where the law so requires and in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, issue notice of breach in accordance with federal law and the New York State’s Information Security Breach and Notification Act.